Saturday, April 18, 2009

Side effects smoking


Try to do at least 30 minutes of physical activities on most days, even if it is in a few shorter increments. If you can distract yourself for 5 minutes, the craving will usually pass. Drink less caffeine; although you may think it will make you feel better, caffeine can worsen the jittery nervous feeling that may accompany nicotine withdrawal. T. Water retention may cause a deceptive weight gain of up to 5 pounds in the week after quitting smoking, but this is not a real weight gain, and your body will go back to normal. Get enough sleep; when you are tired, you are more likely to crave cigarettes and food. Eating a variety of foods each day is a good start, and eating regularly so you never get too hungry.

Eating a variety of foods each day is a good start, and eating regularly so you never get too hungry. Positive attitude As you focus on quitting smoking and healing your body, your exercise and eating goals will become easier.

Remember H.

Keep your hands busy with doodling, crossword puzzles, knitting, or twirling a straw, pen, or pencil. Weight gain is more likely when someone has smoked for 10 to 20 years or smokes a pack or more a day.

If you are struggling or anxious about trying to quit smoking, talk to your doctor about nicotine replacement such as nicotine gum or a nicotine patch. This can cause extra stress that can lead to extra snacking, especially over the holidays when more food is around, or relapsing back into smoking to cope with the stress. To prevent extra snacking as a result of quitting smoking, do not try to quit smoking during a stressful period. Try to stay positive, and try not to panic about modest weight gain; if you do gain weight, your healthy habits will help you lose the weight once your body gets back to normal. The most important components of preventing weight gain when you quit smoking are: Physical activity To prevent weight gain at this time, you need to become more physically active Find something that will replace smoking as a way to relax and do it consistently. Try to do at least 30 minutes of physical activities on most days, even if it is in a few shorter increments.

A craving only lasts about 5 minutes. Replace smoking with other activities that occupy your hands and your mouth. When you quit smoking, you can breathe and get around more easily, and nutritious foods such as fruits and vegetables taste better when you are not smoking. These can help prevent a relapse, and nicotine gum has been shown to reduce weight gain. Reduce tension by meditating, taking a walk or a bath, or taking deep breaths. Healthy eating Improving your eating habits gradually can help prevent weight gain, as well as help you feel better as you quit smoking.

Article Source: Stop smoking now

1 comments:

Achima Abelard on December 15, 2018 at 10:22 PM said...

My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

Post a Comment